MLBPipeline.com released its top ten college prospects for the 2018 MLB Draft on Tuesday. For the third straight year a Florida Gators pitcher earned the number one spot.
After AJ Puk and Alex Faedo earned the top spot in 2016 and 2017, Brady Singer joined the group for 2018.
Singer finished his sophomore campaign at Florida with a 9-5 record to go with a 3.21 ERA. Singer also recorded a 9.21 strikeouts to walk ratio in 126 innings of work. Singer played an important role in the Gators first National Championship.
Top College Prospects of 2018 per MLBPipeline.com
- LHP Brady Singer (UF)
- RHP Shane McClanahan (South Florida)
- RHP Casey Mize (Auburn)
- 2B/SS Nick Madrigal (Oregon State)
- OF Griffin Conine (Duke)
- SS Jeremy Eierman (Missouri State)
- OF Travis Swaggerty (South Alabama)
- 1B Seth Beer (Clemson)
- LHP Ryan Ellison (Mississippi)
- RHP Logan Gilbert (Stetson)