On Wednesday, the Southeastern Conference announced the Fall 2020 soccer schedule. The Gators will open the fall season with a road match at Missouri on September 19 before hosting it’s home opener one week later against Georgia.
The season will consist of eight games, with a maximum of one per week, and every team will participate in the SEC Tournament with a minimum of two games played in Orange Beach, AL.
The NCAA has declared there will be no fall championships this year amid Covid-19, but the hope is that a spring championship is an option. The SEC is also aiming to hold a spring season as well.
Florida’s 2020 Fall Schedule:
- Sept. 19: at Missouri, 12 PM
- Sept. 26: vs Georgia, 12 PM
- Oct. 4: vs Alabama, 5 PM
- Oct. 11: at Texas A&M, 2 PM
- Oct. 18: vs Vanderbilt, 6 PM
- Oct. 25: at South Carolina, 2 PM
- Oct. 31: vs Tennessee, 6 PM
- Nov. 8: at Kentucky, 12 PM
- Nov. 13-22: SEC Tournament
The Gators will play their home games at Donald R. Disney Stadium. The UAA has enacted the following precautions:
- Seating has been limited to 368
- Seating blocks of four have been marked throughout the seating area
- Seat locations will be given to fans as they arrive to the stadium